It’s that time of year…
it’s still winter…
you’re back at work…
and so, let’s all admit it’s time to give it up…
to stop kidding yourself…
and pick one of the …
Top 16 reasons You Just Can’t Keep Your Resolutions
1. You love chocolate too much
2. You love yourself too much
3. Life’s too short
4. You can’t teach an old dog… anything
5. You really LOVE chocolate
6. You’re too tired
7. You’re too busy
8. You skipped one day so… what’s the point?
9. … um… chocolate
10. You gave yourself too many resolutions
11. There are too many fit people in the world
12. No one will really know if you quit right now
13. Climate change
14. You have to walk your dog/cat/bird
15. You have allergies
16. Your mail is piling up
And did we mention you love chocolate?
Don’t worry! In fact be proud! Lot’s of people don’t even make resolutions. The fact that you even tried says something about you. And remember there’s always next year…
Alison Martin -- wife, mom, Emmy-award winning actress, writer, chocoholic. Bronx Italian, daughter of Pultizer Prize winning reporters, who also identifies as L.A. Irish. Shout outs: Dan, Emilia, Brady, pooches - LuLu & Ted, friends, Mother Earth, serendipity, peace, VIPHS, Boldfaced Secret, living life like your socks feel real good.
Everyday Heroes: Joe and Megan Calcagno are in the epicenter of the pandemic in Chicago. Tireless, humble newlyweds, insidewink takes small glimpse into their lives.
Behind the scenes: Producer and actor Alexis Iacono on what it means to her to be working with special effects artist, Eddie Yang, and her contribution to this very special effort.
Dr. Aletta refocuses our idea of beauty- Do you need others to tell you? Or are you go to go on your own?