By Popular Demand – More with Anita
This is from the desk of Anita Moorjani:
- Love yourself UNCONDITIONALLY.
- Realize your own MAGNIFICENCE.
- Know that – You are your own guru. All your answers are inside you.
- Fall in love with where you are now.
If you’re sick, don’t fight it. Embrace it. Only when you approach your health challenges from a point of love can you overcome the fear.
- Ask yourself, “What brings me joy?” And do more of that. We tend to do what we think we should do, rather than what our heart tells us to do. Follow your bliss and do what you love!
- Express yourself fully. Ask yourself: “Am I allowing myself to express who I am? Am I being this person because I want to be accepted, or because it is who I am?”
- Be centered in your true essence. From the place of pure centered-ness, miracles are possible. It’s about being, not doing. When you are in the space of being, miracles are possible.
- Remember that the only things that limit you are your own beliefs.
- Don’t let a fear of failing or displeasing others run your life.
- Know that nobody is better than (or less than) you. We are all equal. Love everyone as they are.
The wonderful spirit of Anita Moorjani really shines through in this full 40 minute interview video between her, Jean and Alison. We received such an incredible response from our edited interview, that we now are offering this full length version with Anita for your listening pleasure.
Anita has had an incredible journey. During her cancer battle, she survived a near death experience which left her completely cancer-free. She went on to share this in her book Dying To Be Me.
Now, she has a wonderful new book, Sensitive Is The New Strong. In this book, she urges us all to come from a place of kindness, compassion and sensitivity. “Moorjani helps empaths—whether emerging or acknowledged—navigate obstacles they may face and identify what makes them unique. Finally, she teaches them how to claim their true powers as empaths, to be their most authentic selves, shifting their own trajectory and leading to shift the trajectory of the planet in a more conscientious direction.” To learn more, please visit Anita Moorjani’s website here.
Tapping Your Way to Peace and Health with Nick Ortner
According to The Tapping Solution, “Tapping, also known as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), is a powerful stress relief technique.
Scarlett Lewis Wants Us To Choose Love
Scarlett Lewis has created a movement. After her 6-year-old son Jesse was murdered in the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings, Scarlett found her footing, wrote an amazing book and started a program to help teach compassion.
Connect With Us on Social Media!
Tips for Hitting the Road with Your Furry Friends
Part 1 of Kathlene McGovern’s 2 part series on the best and safest ways to travel with your furry friends!
I’m Just Curious
Dove Rose give us ideas on how to stay curious! Keep it Fresh in the Kitchen, on the Drive and in your Life. New ideas to keep our mind alive!
Living Unhoused for a Week: Ken Craft Takes to the Streets
Ken Craft of Hope of the Valley lives unhoused on the streets of the San Fernando Valley for 100 hours and shares the challenges, insights and struggles he faced on this journey.